Energy Consulting Apprenticeship – Premiere Energy Auctions
Premiere Energy Auctions is a privately owned and operated Energy Consulting firm headquartered in Northern New Jersey, with offices in Philadelphia and Cleveland. We offer unique technology and data solutions to energy procurement for commercial and industrial clients.
We are seeking a full-time (Monday thru Friday, 9-6) Apprentice for a 1-2 year position. You will shadow and work closely with our Chief Executive Officer and top sales producer at the firm. You will gain valuable experience working side by side with one of the best closers in the industry, and develop the skills vital for a successful career in the energy industry. This is an opportunity to manage a large and existing book of business, learn the industry inside and out, and begin your consulting career with a significant advantage and fluency. This is a transitional position meant to develop into a full time Energy Consultant after the term of Apprenticeship.
- Manage existing book of clientele: including maintaining client relations and client retention processes.
- Liaising between company and channel partners to facilitate lead generation.
- Conserve senior executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Prepare cost analyses and savings reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Produce information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Provide historical references by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Potentially represent the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Train and Manage Interns and Entry level Energy Consultants.
- This is a fast paced broker environment! You need to have exceptional organizational skills.
- Be open to constructive criticism! This is an apprenticeship to develop you into the perfect Energy consultant.
- Superb multitasking ability & strong work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to help others
- Exceptional phone etiquette
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office programs such as Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Previous Sales experience preferred
- Previous Client Relationship Management (CRM) experience preferred