As a captain of industry, we get it… you’re very busy.
But frankly, no business leader should be too busy to take 5 minutes to see if there are still opportunities to save your company tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on electricity and natural gas costs through a company that is a genuine energy consultancy, not a multilevel marketing firm
So here’s what we think you should know in a nutshell.
- It doesn’t matter how many times you’ve shopped for deregulated energy already. Because the price of energy futures fluctuates. Because your business may have expanded or relocated. But especially because if you haven’t used a reverse open energy auction process like the one Premiere is licensed to run, then you almost certainly have left money on the table.
- Traditional RFP processes are sub-optimal in the deregulated energy space. When as many as 15 companies are authorized to deliver energy into your state, how do you manage to maintain the relationships you need with all of them? How do you justify the time and expense of driving these contracts through your organization when professional energy brokers provide these services more effectively at less cost and no obligation? Do you have the in-house expertise to even understand the hidden costs of energy contracts?
- Its not just how much energy you use, its when and where you use it. So many in our industry are mindlessly focused on price/KwH. But for large corporations, careful bundling and bid structuring are the key to getting to the real savings available at the Energy Suppliers. Premiere’s energy brokers come from the energy industry and we know where the soft underbelly of our Energy providers lies.
- No Cost to Your Company to run an auction, no obligation to use the results. And we can complete the process in as little as a day with as much or as little involvement from your team as you want. As a minimum we need your utility bills and a broad understanding of your energy goals. That’s it.
- We are 100% on your side of the table in energy contract negotiations. This really bears repeating: We act wholly on behalf of our clients, not the energy providers. We advise you, negotiate for you, and steer you around the many obstacles hidden in the energy contracts you are offered. This is the difference between a real energy broker and the plethora of sales oriented, multi-level marketing organizations trying to pass themselves off as energy brokers.
There’s more to tell, so if we’ve still got your attention we’d like to politely suggest you give us a call and spend another 5 minutes finding out if a Premiere Energy Auction is right for your business.
You’ve got only 5 minutes to lose, and everything to gain.